This past weekend was the annual nettle harvest, and Chad made a batch of nettle and asparagus soup (a favorite of Chad’s homemade soups, perfect with crusty bread, and a dish the vegan will eat). I’m excited to begin the Farm Market Season. This weekend, Cairn Hill Farms will have a stand at these markets:
- 5/25 Middleville (8-1)
- 5/26 Hastings (9-1)
We offer the following products:
- Beeswax Lip Balms: A blend of coconut oil, avocado oil, beeswax, and vitamin E
- Sprays: Enjoy as a room spray or facial toner
- Essential Oil Blends: Add to a favorite lotion, make a spray, or use for aromatherapy
- Salt Scrub: Treat your feet with this lovely new product!
- Farm Fresh Eggs, Veggies, and Nettle Iced Tea
Can’t make it to the market or want a custom blend? Please message me cairnhillfarms.net
Orders can be shipped.
Below is Cairn Hill Farms Summer 2018 Newsletter.
Thanks for reading!